This statue we call “Sorrow”. It’s located at the St. Nikolas’ Church. the Church as rebuilt in 1845-74. In 1943-44, it was destroyed, leaving only the main tower. This statue was added after the church was destroyed.
Published by edlindabaker
Ed & Linda Baker are missionaries serving with TMS Global. We normally assist missionaries globally with clean water projects as a means of sharing the gospel of Jesus. However, we are now assisting Nico and Natacha Chantel by ministering at the International Church in Kiel, Germany as they return the US for the month of September. View all posts by edlindabaker